THE 'PAIN RESET PROGRAM' RIGHT FOR YOU?
Research shows that a deviant structure mostly is not the cause of pain. Rehabilitation physician John E. Sarno M.D. investigated the cause of chronically present and recurrent pain. He found that people, with certain traits, were more likely to experience pain.
People with characteristics like;
- Great sense of responsibility
- The need to have controle
- Thinking not good enough
- Tendency to want to please
- Easily stepping aside for some one else
- Wanting to help others, even if they don't ask for help
- Asking too much of himself
- When a negative motivator is present (you'd like to prove yourself to...)
Maybe this is recognizable to you?
The fact that the cause of most chronic pain symptoms lies in the brain is a different approach. And definitely a switch. But this turns out to be the solution for most of all chronic (pain) complaints.
A selection of conditions, diagnoses and symptoms in which the pain-free program, with which I work, can give 80-100% result:
- Small cracks in the meniscus
- Worn joints in shoulder, knee or hip
- Frozen Shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back, neck, shoulder complaints
- Radiating pain in arm or leg
- Headache, migraine, stress-related
- Whiplash syndrome
- Narrowing of nerves in the spine
- Tension headache
- Disorders of the stomach and intestine (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Problems with the immune system: allergy, hay fever, asthma
- Skin problems (acne, psoriasis, eczema, ...)
- Tingling in arm and hand
- Chronic lyme
- Susceptibility to infections (colds, bladder infections, vaginal yeast infections)
- Prostate complaints
- Or, if the pain 'suddenly shoots into your back'.
Problems that the brain can also distract you from:
- Compulsive disorders
- Panic attacks
- Hay fever
- Eating problems
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
To consider your situation, you're welcome to sign up for a (free) call with me;